Mold Remediation & Inspection Services
Emergency 24/7 Residential and Commercial Mold Remediation Services Near You
How Do You Get Rid of Mold? Call Us!
Mold can be costly, difficult to remove, and dangerous for your health. Improperly handled water damage can lead to mold. If the mold is left unchecked, it could further result in reduced indoor air quality and an unsafe environment. If your home or commercial building has a mold problem, don’t hesitate to enlist our certified restoration specialists to help you with our Mold Remediation Services.
Our experts have been thoroughly trained in the most advanced mold remediation techniques. Their training includes safety measures, engineering controls, containment methods, and how to use standard approved work practices and professionalism. Needless to say, when you hire Restoration 1 for your mold remediation needs, you’re hiring quality, transparency, and efficiency at a fair price.
Call Restoration 1 of New York at (855) 475-2292 for Mold Remediation Services.
Causes & Risks of Mold
Moisture and mold go hand in hand. Thus, in order to to get mold out of the home, you have to address the moisture problem as well. Any of our water damage services will immediately address mold issues and attempt to prevent mold before it appears. However, in the case that mold does appear, our team of specialists certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) can remediate the problem.
Mold may cause the following problems:
- Breathing Problems
- Long-Term Diseases
Those with asthma may be especially sensitive to the presence of mold. If you are not sure whether you have mold in your home, our professionals can use a simple machine to test the mold count in the air. Even if you haven’t experienced significant water damage, a problem as simple as a leaky window could lead to mold damage.
Residential Mold Remediation
Mold found in residential homes can lead to respiratory issues, long-term illness, and even death. Though these conditions are rare, it is not a risk worth taking. If you spot even the smallest sign of mold in your home – whether in the attic, basement, or elsewhere – contact Restoration 1. We provide immediate mold remediation services for homeowners in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, and Manhattan.
Our mold remediation services utilize advanced techniques and equipment, all guaranteed to rid your home of the problem. Our mold experts know where to look, such as in attics, crawlspaces, basements, and behind walls, to track and stop mold for good.
Commercial Mold Remediation
We are all fearful of mold in our own homes. But, what about your business? As a business owner, you have to think of your employees, your customers, and your own health. If mold is present in your business, everyone is at risk. In fact, mold could shut you down for the foreseeable future.
With Restoration 1, we are committed to ridding your business of any signs of mold. We know just how dangerous mold can be to your health. To combat it, we use advanced restoration equipment and safety gear to completely remove mold from your property.
We Use Advanced Tools and Equipment for Mold Remediation
Our team of mold removal experts only uses the most advanced tools and equipment to make sure your home is free of mold and your family is safe. Among our preferred tools are the following:
- Thermo-hygrometer: This effective tool provides temperature and relative humidity readings.
- Moisture sensors and moisture meters: Moisture can make mold grow even without actual water damage. Therefore, our moisture sensors and meters help us detect the presence of moisture to stot the spores in their tracks.
- Thermal Imaging Devices: We use infrared cameras and thermometers to detect the difference in surface temperature. Mold can easily hide in hard-to-reach areas where you might not immediately see it. So, our experts always carry specialized inspection tools, to make sure no mold spore goes undetected.
- Structural Cavity Drying Systems: It is critical that a HEPA filter be used with this air moving equipment to ensure the contamination is captured before exhausting the air into the room. If you do not have a HEPA filter, you need to vent to the exterior of the building, so the contaminated air goes outside.
- Chemicals: All of the chemicals used in your mold remediation service are approved for use by Restoration 1. If you’re curious, our team members can provide you with a clear explanation as to what chemicals they are using and why they are using them for your mold remediation job.
Restoration 1 of New York has knowledge of the elements of airflow, which is critical in diagnosing and resolving your moisture issue. Call our experts at any time for Mold Remediation Services.