Virus Disinfection & Sanitation Services
Emergency 24/7 Virus Disinfection and Sanitizing Services Available
Covid-19 Virus Disinfection & Sanitation Services on Long Island and the Five Boroughs of New York City
If you are in need of professional virus disinfection and sanitizing services, Restoration 1 of New York is here to help. Whether your property has been infected by the virus or you are simply taking precautionary measures, Restoration 1 is available 24/7 to respond to your call as quickly as possible.
Quick spreading infections and viruses are considered serious situations. As if human-to-human contact isn’t bad enough, many bacteria and germs can live on some surfaces and objects for up to two weeks. Besides avoiding personal contact with infected people, it’s extremely important to keep our environments safe and sanitized as well. Restoration 1 is equipped and fully trained to disinfect and sanitize your home or office.
Call us at (855) 475-2292 for Virus Disinfection & Cleaning Service.
Why Call Restoration 1 of New York for Virus Disinfection Services in Long Island and NYC?
- Restoration 1 specializes in Biohazard Cleanup and infectious disease clean-up and has for over a decade.
- Our certified experts are on standby 24/7 for all of your disinfection and sanitation needs.
- Our highly trained IICRC certified team strictly adheres to the most up-to-date procedures when it comes to disease cleanup.
- We only use cleaning agents approved by the CDC and EPA to clean your surfaces.
- Our trained team uses proper safety equipment. This includes fully encapsulated personal protective equipment with full-face respirator masks, to reduce illness and contamination from biohazard materials.
- We always follow strict guidelines for the demobilization of our equipment and trucks throughout the virus/disease cleanup.
- We handle and dispose of hazardous and infectious biohazard waste according to mandated guidelines.
Facilities Restoration 1 Disinfects and Sanitizes
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Gas Stations
- Bars and Restaurants
- Office Buildings
- Hotels & Motels
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Retirement Homes
- Shopping Centers
- Sports Facilities
- Car Dealerships
- Entertainment Venues
- Medical Offices
- Government Offices
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Fire Departments
What to Expect When Restoration 1 of New York Arrives At Your Property For Virus Disinfection & Sanitizing Services
Whether your property has been infected or you are just taking precautionary measures, our team will always arrive in full protective equipment. This includes a fully encapsulated personal protective suit with a full-face respirator mask. Our team will then use Industrial-Strength Disinfectants to decontaminate and disinfect surfaces, objects, carpets, floors, walls, doors, and windows. All of the disinfectants we use are approved by the CDC and EPA.
- Sanitize Hard Surfaces: The first step of the process includes the sanitation of all accessible hard surfaces. We leave our disinfectants on the surface for 20 minutes while they deep clean and disinfect. We will especially focus on high traffic areas to give additional sanitizing. For example, commonly touched objects include desks, computers, doors, handles, telephones, and more.
- UBL Fogger: Finally, our team of certified professionals will do a final sweep through the area using a UBL Fogger to get a lot of those areas that we can’t physically hand-wipe.
Call in the Experts at Restoration 1 of New York
At Restoration 1 of New York, your health and safety are our top priority. With over a decade of experience in the disinfection and sanitizing process, our IICRC certified team is more than prepared to come to make your property safe again. Give us a call any time, any day and our team will be there to help with our Virus Disinfection & Sanitation Services! After all, it is always better to be safe than sorry.